COVID-19-related instructions for RFSL Malmö, Newcomers and the Senior Project
Given that we all (employees, volunteers and members) at RFSL have a personal responsibility to do what we can to prevent the spread of COVID-19, we have made a list of instructions that should be followed by everyone who attends our meetings.
Note that this list consists of both official recommendations from the Swedish Public Health Agency and internal guidelines approved by RFSL.
* Most importantly: stay home if you are feeling sick or showing any related symptoms to COVID-19 such as cough, fever, and difficulty breathing.
* We must continue to work to reduce the risk of infection by keeping a safe distance from each other during meetings. Please keep a distance of 1.5 meters between each participant.
* Employees, volunteers and members must clean and disinfect all areas and equipment used during meetings.
* Hand sanitiser and face masks are available during each session.
* Avoid touching your face (eyes, nose and mouth). Cover your mouth and nose with your inner elbow or use a handkerchief when coughing or sneezing.
* 25 is the maximum number of people allowed per meeting.
* Do not forget that we have a joint responsibility to prevent the spread of COVID-19 as well as continuing our meetings in a harmonious and productive way.